- Planning Foundation – Texas A&M
- Studied at San Jacinto College
- John Jay High School
- Saint Francis Xavier
- CEO Kar-Mart Financal Services – 27 years (1984 -2011)
- Vice President TK Media (2006 – 2011)
- Deputy Clerk at Harris County (2011 – 2012)
- GM at King of Cars (2012 – 2015)
- Retired (2015)
Boards & Committees
- City of Pasadena – Planning & Zoning Commisioner (2009 – Present)
- Crown Hill Cemetery Association (2016 – Present)
- Pasadena Historical Society – President (2009 – 2011)
- Lions Club – Chairman PR 2010 – 2012)
- North Pasadena Business Association – President
- Presidents Council – Pct 2 (2006 – 2009)
- Board of Directors – Sarah’s House Homeless Shelter for Woman & Children (2005 – 2009_
- Economic Alliance Port Region Board (2007 – 2009)
- San Jacinto College – Project Adeline (2003)
- Pasadena Chamber of Commerce – Member since 1996 & Ambassador of the Year (2003)
With so much work ahead of us in District A I will dedicating myself as your full time councilman. I believe the District A can have a bright future. With a plentiful workforce an located at the busiest port in the United States in terms of foreign tonnage, second-busiest in the United States in terms of overall tonnage, and thirteenth-busiest in the world. we have great opportunity for growth and prosperity.
I have continuously work over the last 10 years to improve the district and with input on capital improvement plans, I have been able to get much needed infrastructure work in the district. but that not enough.
The Northside has not had a realistic plan to address the many issues it faces. Even though a large portion of the budget was spent on much needed infrastructure work, we must begin implement a plan for the district so that we can have a safe thieving community,
I have been working for you as one of your Commisioner of Planning and Zoning, promoting economic development, preserving open space, and protecting public safety.
I ask you for your support and your vote in the May Election as your next City Councilman.